Sunday, September 25, 2011

[RP] DEJA

“He said congratulations and gave me a hug, I looked down at the letter and it was a letter from Princeton University about their woman's basketball program.”
                My sister Deja though!!! I was super juiced when I saw this lil post. Even though she failed to tell me this in person but is all good because I’m still ecstatic that it happen.
                Some people might not know this, but me and my sista DJ go way back, back to when you be like damn, ‘that aint coo’ ahaha. But yeah I been knowing Deja since I was about 6 or 7 which is extremely long, giving the fact that I’m a grown man now.  DJ is prolly one of the chilliest, funny, silly, bipolar, awesomest people you’ll ever get to meet in a very long time. I don’t think there is one time ( except for when shes mad at me) when I’ve talked to her and not smiled because that’s just how we roll. I lowkey look out for her like she’s my lil sis when it comes to boys and people messing with her because that just how we roll. I also help her with her basketball skills because lord knows she needs help lol but nahh forreal I thought her everything she knows and she thanks me every day for it. Aint that right Deja?? Aha yawp, because once again that’s just how we roll. I am really happy that Dj is on the basketball map fpr college tho and I know shes going to make it somewhere and be successful .

No comments:

Post a Comment